NUCLEAR Single Glazed Doors
About Cube NUCLEAR Single Glazed Glass Doors
Our Nuclear Glass door is 10-12mm clear toughened glass door leaf complete with a wide variety of door ironmongery.
Available as frameless glass doors or with a perimeter framework, the nuclear glass door integrates with all of our partitioning systems to give a flush glass wall look.
Completely frameless glass to glass doors use patch fittings to hang off the adjoining glass side screen or solid structure
Framed glass doors offer higher acoustics and the frameless glass leaf sits within our 38mm aluminum door frame.
Cube NUCLEAR Single Glazed Glass Doors specifications:
Max height 3000mm
Max width 1100mm
Non-fire rated as standard.
Office Partitioning, Glass Office Doors, Internal Glass Door, School Classroom Door, Hospital Glass Door, Retail Glass Door.
Compatible with integral blinds, manifestation and switch glass
- Floor Springs, pivots & 600mm D line pull handle
- Hinges lever handle & lock (including cylinder with thumbturn).
- 1370mm (1200mm C/C) SSS Guardsman
- Pull Handle (per pair) for DG Doors
- 900mm Cranked Pull Handle
- Master Key Cylinder (each)
- Master Key (each)
- Narrow Overhead Closer (Surface Mount)
- Special ironmongery available on request
Performance Specification: as table
|Sound:||32dB – 38dB|
|Structural:||0.36kn – 1.5kn loading|
|Fire:||NFR | 30/0|
GLASS FIRE DOORS
DOUBLE GLAZED GLASS DOORS
GLASS SLIDING DOORS