Orbit Glass Sliding Doors
About Cube Orbit Glass Sliding Doors
Our top-hung glass sliding door system has been designed to run in front of our glazed screen, solid partition or into the pocket of a double glazed screen.
Single glazed offers zero framework to the sides and base, just a 50mm head track where the glass is clamped in place.
Popular in hospital settings when space is limited and the soft close means the door will never be slammed shut.
High acoustic performance is available in the double glazed sliding door, which includes seals and perfect sizing to achieve a maximum of 34dB.
Available as single or double bi-parting doors with a wide range of ironmongery options.
Cube Orbit Glass Sliding Doors specifications:
Max Width depends on the height, please contact us for more information
- Floor Springs, pivots & 600mm D line pull handle
- Hinges lever handle & lock (including cylinder with thumbturn).
- 1370mm (1200mm C/C) SSS Guardsman
- Pull Handle (per pair) for DG Doors
- 900mm Cranked Pull Handle
- Master Key Cylinder (each)
- Master Key (each)
- Narrow Overhead Closer (Surface Mount)
- Special ironmongery available on request
Performance Specification: as table
|Structural:||0.36kn – 1.5kn loading|
GLASS FIRE DOORS
DOUBLE GLAZED GLASS DOORS
GLASS DOORSETS IN SINGLE GLAZED