Accounts Manager / Office Manager / Admin
Working for an Office interior design and construction specialist in the North West. In this position, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of a number of different elements of financial accounts for the organisation including, Purchase Orders, Purchase Invoices, Sales Invoices, Credit Control and Payroll. You will also be involved in monthly report production and project reports covering money in, money out and work in progress.
Key Duties Include:
- Monitor project costs
- Maintain project financial records
- Undertake invoicing at ends of projects
- Prepare accounts to reflect performance
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Monitoring payments and chasing late payments
- Completing new supplier forms
- Overseeing credit control processes
- Dealing with pre-qualification for new clients
- Managing company details
- Keeping H&S and subcontractor details up to date
- Organising internal documents
- Financial reporting
- Update and implement company policies, procedures and processes.
- Assisting the sales department in chasing new orders
You will have a proven track record as a Finance or Accounts Manager. You will have strong communication and business skills and be looking for a commercial role where you can help to drive forward the business. You should have management experience within finance teams, excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior personnel. Microsoft Excel skills must be of a high level with Sage or other accountancy programme experience is Essential.
The position is a permanent contract and negotiable on hours between full time and part time depending on the candidate. We can offer a salary between £18,000 and £26,000 depending on experience. You would be working from our Claremont Farm, Wirral office. All applicants please send CV’s via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joiners / Dry Liners / Ceiling Fixers / Glazed Screens
Do you have extensive experience as an internal partition glazier and are you based in the North West? If so, Cube7 is looking to expand its sub-contract labour resource in due to a great start in the first half of 2016. If you are an experienced internal partition glazier and are interested in finding out more then please contact email@example.com (No agencies please)